These were found in the Patent Gazette Collection at Hathi Trust
- Renewed labels
389 and 390. “SAWYERS” CRYSTAL BLUE. Henry
Sawyer, Chelsea, Mass.; The Sawyer Crystal Blue
Registered November 16, 1875. Reregistered December 1, 1903. Renewed November 16, 1917.
- Print #26 renewed:
26. COLMAN S MUSTARD ALL OVER THE WORLD For Mustard. Registered September 22, 1896. J. & J. Colman. Renewed September 22. 1924, to J. & J. Colman Ltd.. London, England, assignee.
- Renewed label 8,214. TWENTIETH CENTURY BAKING POWDER.
For Baking Powder. Registered March 12, 1901. L. C.
ROOT, Chicago, 111. Renewed March 12, 1929, to L. C. Root. Galien, Mich.
- Renewed Label 8,669. FOREST TAR DROPS. For Cough Drops. Registered September 10, 1901. Renewed September 10, 1929, to Frank S. Zappulla, Washington, D. C.
- Renewed labels
10,197. GRIPPURA. For Medicine. Registered July 21, 1903. A. Cbichton, Cnstleton, Canada. Renewed July 21, 1931.
10,516. IT REACHES THE RIGHT SPOT. For Medicine. Registered November 17,1903. Alexander Crichton, Castleton, Canada. Renewed November 17, 1931.
- Renewed label 11,355. IT REACHES THE RIGHT SPOT. For Medicine. Registered August 30, 1904. Alexander Crichton, Castleton, Canada. Renewed August 30, 1932.
- Renewed label 11,945 COLUMBUS MITCHELINE QUILT. For Quilts. Registered March 7, 1905. Swift Manufacturing Company. Columbus, OH. Renewed March 7, 1938.
- Renewed label 11,774. H. L. D. OINTMENT. For Ointment. Registered January 3, 1905. Carrie A. Dacghenbauoh. Renewed January 3, 1933, to Carrie A. Daughenbaugh, doing business as II. L. D. Ointment Co., Allegheny, Pa.
- Renewed label 12,295. “PYRAMID CREAM CORN”. For Canned Corn. Registered August 1, 1905. The United States Printing Co., Brooklyn, N. Y. Renewed August 1, 1933, to The United States Printing & Lithograph Company, Norwood. Cincinnati, Ohio, a Corporation of Ohio, by change of name.
- Renewed label 13,134. JOHN TAYLOR’S PORK ROLL FOR PORK ROLL. Registered October 23, 1906. The Tailor Provision Company, Trenton, N. J., a corporation of New Jersey. Renewed October 23, 1934.
- Renewed label 10,096. CALIFIG. For Proprietary Medicines. Registered June 10, 1903. California Fig. Syrup Co., San Francisco, Calif., and Louisville, Ky. Renewed June 16, 1931, to Sterling Products (Incorporated), Wheeling, W. Va., a corporation of West Virginia, assignee by mesne assignments.
- Renewed prints
1,982. THE ‘HANDY STICK’ WITH THE ‘HOLLOW
END’ HANDLE FOR BELT DRESSING. Registered
May 7, 1907. Black Diamond Manufacturing Co. Renewed May 7, 1935, to The Black Diamond Paint &
Varnish Works, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, a corporation of
2,034. DR. PEPPER FOR A BEVERAGE. Registered June 25, 1907. Artesian Mfg. & Bottling Co., Waco, Tex. Renewed June 25, 1935, to Dr. Pepper Company, Dallas, Tex., a corporation of Colorado, assignee by mesne assignments.
- Renewed print 2,152 SWASTIKA AND BID BACKS, FIVE HUNDRED PLAYING CARDS FOR PLAYING CARDS. Registered November 12, 1907. The United States Playing Card Company, Norwood, Ohio. Renewed November 12, 1935, to The United States Playing Card Company, East Norwood, Cincinnati, Ohio, a corporation of Ohio, assignee.
- Renewed label 13,871. MEXICAN COMMERCE FOR CIGARS. Registered November 12, 1907. Pedro P. Martinez, Dallas. Tex. Renewed November 12, 1935.
- Renewed labels 13,897. BAKER BOURBON FOR WHISKY. Registered
November 26, 1907. The Frankfort Distillery, Incorporated,
Frankfort, Ky. Renewed November 26,
1935, to Frankfort Distilleries, Incorporated, Louisville,
Ky., and Baltimore, Md., a corporation of West Virginia,
13,898. BAKER RYE FOR WHISKEY. Registered November 26, 1907. The Frankfort Distillery, Incorporated, Frankfort, Ky. Renewed November 26, 1935, to Frankfort Distilleries, Incorporated, Louisville, Ky., and Baltimore, Md., a corporation of West Virginia, successor.
- Renewed label 13,624. GOLDEN SUN BRAND FOR SPICES. Registered June 25, 1907. The Woolson Spice Company, Toledo, Ohio, a corporation of Ohio. Renewed June 25, 1935.
- Renewed label 13,409. GROWDINA FOR MEDICINE. Registered March 19, 1907. Sophie Koppel, New York, N. Y. Renewed March 19, 1935.
- Renewed Label 13,902. BROMO MINT FOR MEDICINE. Registered November 26, 1907. Frank P. Crotzer, Wllkes-Barre, Pa. Renewed November 26, 1935, to Bromo-Mint Company. Inc., Selinsgrove, Pa., a corporation of Delaware, successor.
- Renewed label 13,097. POLAND. For Canned Corn. Registered July 30, 1907. Fernald, Keene and Trade Company, Poland, Maine. Renewed July 30, 1935, to Fernald, Keene and True Company, West Poland. Maine, a corporation of Maine.
- Renewed label 13,865. ATLAS BRAND. For Spice. Registered November 5. 1907. The Woolson Spice Company, Toledo, Ohio, a corporation of Ohio. Renewed November 5, 1935.
- Renewed label 13,677. STAR BRAND SHOES ARE BETTER FOR SHOES. Registered July 10, 1907. Roberts, Johnson & Rand Shoe Co. Renewed July 16, 1935, to International Shoe Company, St. Louis, Mo., a corporation of Delaware, assignee.
- Labels 46,349-59 Sun-maid raisins and 2 renewed labels
13,710. KLIM FOR A NOURISHING BEVERAGE. Registered August 6, 1907. Louis H. Nealy, Liberty, N. Y. Renewed August 6, 1035. to Borden’s Milk Products Company, Inc., New York, N. Y., a corporation of Delaware, assignee by mesne assignments.
13,722. SQUIRREL BRAND PEANUT BAR FOR CONFECTIONERY. Registered August 6, 1907. Squirrel Brand Co. Renewed August 6, 1035. to Squirrel Brand Company, Cambridge, Mass., a corporation of Massachusetts, assignee.
- Renewed label 14,323. NILES & MOSER’S HAND MADE FOR CIGARS. Registered August 25, 1908. Nilbs & Moseb Cigar Company, Kansas City, Mo., a corporation of Missouri. Renewed August 25, 1936.
- Renewed label 14,341. HOLSUM FOR BREAD. Registered September 8, 1908. Anthony Baking Company, Rochester, N. Y. Renewed September 8, 1938, to The W. E. Long Co., Chicago, III., a corporation of Illinois, assignee.
- Renewed label 13,929. ZUMALWEISS FOR BEER. Registered December 10, 1935. Minneapolis Brewing Company. Renewed December 10, 1935, to Minneapolis Brewing Company, Minneapolis, Minn., a corporation of Minnesota, assignee.